How to add several users at once using a CSV file
Before people can access your Padlet, they need a user account. If you have a lot of members or students, you can add their accounts all at once from a spreadsheet. These are the steps:
1. Sign in to your pro account.
2. Click Users
3. On the Users page, select 'Add New User' and select 'Add Multiple Users' tab.
4. Open a spreadsheet and enlist users to be added following the format suggested:
Name, email (optional), username, password, role
Click this link for a template (you will need a google account)
5. Save spreadsheet as .CSV file
6. Open CSV file with a text editor like word processor or notepad. Copy text and paste in the box under 'Add Multiple Users' tab
7. Clic Review and SUBMIT